Dress Code - Golf
- Men: Shirts with sleeves and collars shall be worn on the course at all times. Slacks, knickers or Bermuda-length shorts may be worn, however, shorts may not be shorter than mid-thigh. Not permitted on the course are tank tops or t-shirts, denim jeans, athletic or swim-type shorts. All shirts must be tucked in. If baseball-type hats are worn, the visor portion must be facing forward.
- Women: Shirts with or without sleeves and slacks may be worn on the course. Dresses or shorts, when worn, may not be shorter than mid-thigh. Not permitted on the course are halter or similar tops, including swimming tops, tank tops or tube tops, denim jeans, athletic-type shorts, jogging, running or swimming attire.
- General: Golf shoes must be worn on the golf course and are allowed in all parts of the clubhouse, including dining rooms. Acceptable footwear includes training shoes, golf shoes with “nubbies”, non-metal spike shoes, tennis shoes, golf shoes retro-fitted with non-metal spikes.
- Junior Golfers: Must comply with the same dress code as adult golfers.
- Proper attire must be worn at all times on the golf course, putting green, driving range and other practice areas. The club professional and his assistants will deny playing privileges to those in violation of the rules. Since we have no desire to embarrass anyone, we counsel you that when inviting guests, you notify them in advance of our dress code rules.